Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with an appropriate law enforcement investigation, current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site, or as required by law.
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the web site?
- What are cookies and how are they used?
- The organization collecting the information.
- How is the information used?
- With whom the information may be shared?
- What about my email address?
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under ProductionHUB.com's control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
- Notification of changes.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you? back to top
ProductionHUB.com collects a persons name, mailing address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address. We also collect credit card information in order for you to purchase this service. This information is requested during registration and is used to deliver services the user has requested. All other information is optional and is used to create your member profile for other members and users of your community to know more about you, and to better target your interests.
- What are cookies and how are they used? back to top
- The organization collecting the information. back to top
- How is the information used. back to top
ProductionHUB.com's primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the community member, with a potentially fulfilling experience. The more information a user supplies the better potential for maximum benefits.
Like most standard web site servers we use log files. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring / exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use a tracking utility called AWStats that uses log files to analyze user movement. See the "Your Profile" section below.
Tell a Friend
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. ProductionHUB.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. ProductionHUB.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact ProductionHUB.com support to request the removal of this information from our database.
- With whom the information may be shared. back to top
ProductionHUB.com discloses your information to a third party credit authorization company but they do not use your information for any secondary purposes. We only pass over your personal information to other users when a match between media developers has occurred through our service and you have indicated an interest in contacting them. Otherwise, ProductionHUB.com will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission.
- What about my email address? back to top
Your email address is hidden and protected on the site. Users will be able to email you through our system without seeing your email address. If at the time of registration you indicated it was ok for ProductionHUB to send you our monthly newsletter and/or other industry related offers, we will do so. E-mails will be sent by ProductionHUB, for ProductionHUB, or on the behalf of a third party. ProductionHUB is committed to providing the industry with a reputable service without intruding on your privacy. The emails that you receive help in supporting the free services ProductionHUB provides. If at any time you decide not to receive emails from ProductionHUB, please inform us by calling 877.629.4122 or unsubscribe at the bottom of the email received.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information? back to top
ProductionHUB.com, from time to time, sends e-mail regarding our products and services if you indicated upon registration or later that you are interested in receiving offers or information from ProductionHUB.com. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal account information by un-checking the 'keep me informed' box or indicate that you no longer wish to receive such offers and mailings.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information? back to top
Your account information is password protected so that only you have access to your personal information. We encourage you to not divulge your password to anyone. Remember to log off your computer or close your browser window when you have finished your work to ensure that all others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. back to top
You may change any or all of your information by editing your member profile after signing in. Go to the 'edit profile' function to make changes. If you have forgotten your password, you may request a new password. For all other problems signing in, please contact support. You can also choose to have your member profile eliminated from our database entirely by contacting support.
- Notification of Changes back to top