I'm a Los Angeles based DP/cameraman with over two decades of film and video production experience.
I work in Television, Documentary, Corporate and the Web in all formats of HD, 35mm and 16mm.
I own HD camera packages, lighting and grip gear. I have extensive international production experience and speak fluent French and Spanish.
Peter Bonilla has been in the industry since 1974.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Panasonic HPX-500, AG-HVX200 and Canon 5D Mk II cameras
(4) P2 cards totaling 96 Gigs (2 X 16 GB and 2 X 32 GB)
Chrosziel Matte Box (4x4 and 4x5.650) with French Flag and Bebob Foxi Follow Focus
Century Optics .75 Zoom-Through Wide Angle Lens
Bebob Foxi Zoom Controller
Sachtler FSB-6 head and tripod
Filters (Polarizer, ND.3, ND.6, ND.6 grad)
Panasonic BT-LH1700W 17" Widescreen HD LCD Monitor with screen protector, light stand
bracket and hard shipping case
TV Logic VFM-056-WP 5.6” High Res LCD Monitor with onboard batteries & mounting bracket
(2) Lowel 88 Rifa Lights (32" X 32) with eggcrates
(1) Dedo kit with 4 heads
(3) Lowel Fresnel heads (300w and 650w globes)
(4) Omni lights
(2) Tota Lights
(1) Lowel ViP Pro-light
(1) Litepanel Micro LED
(5) Norms C-stands with gobo arms
(5) 25 lbs shotbags
(2) Matthews Road Rag kits
(4) Flexfill reflectors
(1) Camera Suction Car Mount (6 inch gripper with 3 axis adjustment)
(1) Platform Skateboard Dolly with PVC track
Assorted gel, difusion, flags, nets, sliks, clamps, stingers, dimmers, etc...
Sennheiser MKH 416 Shotgun mic with foam windscreen
Sanken CS-1 Shotgun mic with foam windscreen
Gitzo 12'' Boom Pole
Rycote Softie windscreen
Sony MDR-7506 Pro headphones
(2) Tram Lavaliers
(1) ElectroVoice RE50/B hand mic
(1) Lectrosonics 211 wireless system
(2) 25ft. XLR cables and (1) 50ft XLR cable
Mac PowerBook G4
(3) La Cie 500 GB Rugged Drives
(2) G-Tech 250 GB Mini Drives
Final Cut Studio 2 and related software
I CAN PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AS NEEDED.
Clients / Credits
- Please visit the website: http://www.peterbonilla.com
Associations / Organizations
- International Cinematographers Guild
- Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Society of Operating Cameramen
- Digital Cinema Society
Awards / Honors
- Please visit the website: www.peterbonilla.com
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (323) 819-2348
Mobile: (323) 819-2348