Still photography editor. Skillful at selecting unit- and special-shoot photography for promotion and press kits, also props and production. Lately I've been doing lots of graphic layout and a bit of design. It's all about understanding what the piece should say, how and where to place elements and how that synergy creates awareness by making a pathway for the eye. Please call or email for resume and references.
Debra Lemonds has been in the industry since 1983.
Clients / Credits
- Turner Broadcasting (TCM & TNT)
- Abrams Publishing (Film: An International History of the Medium)
- World Sport Research & Publication (The Official 1st Century History of the Modern Olympic Movement)
- Donovan Publishing (Animation: The Art of Friz Freleng)
- Eric Chaim Kline Bookseller (Eyes Like Lamps)
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (626) 844-9363
Mobile: (818) 625-8600