Celebrity Helicopters Inc.
Celebrity Helicopters' "Action" Says it All, is the embodiment of our approach to filmmaking. We feature Dynamic Storyboard Enhancements adding value to your project featuring Pilot Robin Petgrave.
Celebrity Helicopters possesses a Motion Picture and Television Waiver and Authorization (Movie Manual) approved by the Federal Aviation Administration. Operations under the terms of the manual allow Celebrity Helicopters to engage in flight operations which would otherwise be restricted by the regulations, thus enabling Celebrity Helicopters to position aircraft to obtain dynamic shots and angles not attainable by companies without such authorization.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Various Helicopters & Airplanes
Clients / Credits
- Broken Arrow (20th Century FOX)
- Eraser (Warner Bros.)
- Janet Jackson
- Randy Jackson
- Billy Zane
- City of Compton
- Back at One - Brian McKnight (DNA Productions)
- Days of Our Lives (NBC TV
- The Bachelor 2 (ABC TV)
- 24 Hour Pass (NBC TV)
- National Geographic (various)
- The Circuit I and II (Amsell Entertainment)
- Long Rider Magazine cover shoot
- Hits on the Streets (Black Entertainment Television)
- Long Shot (Raven Knite
- Give You What You Want - Chico De Barge (Motown Records)
- Ford Motor Co.
- India My Heart
- Ron Colbert Productions
- Access Hollywood
- Inside Edition (Kingworld Productions)
- Stylish Stuntmen (RAP Pages)
- 360 Degrees (Martin Agency)
- Fuji TV Productions
- Olivier Grunner
- Oprah Winfrey Show
- Okimo Entertainment
- West Angeles Church
Associations / Organizations
- Better Business Bureau
- FAA Motion Picture & TV Manual
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (877) 999-2099
Fax: (310) 898-1220
Mobile: (310) 938-2727
Robin Petgrave: (877) 999-2099
Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum: (310) 618-1155