Audio 911 has been providing professional audio services for over 25 years. Serving Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Audio 911 provides location sound for corporate, commercial, broadcast, and documentary productions. Audio 911 is the first call for the top national production companies that require high quality sound in the most demanding locations.
Why “Audio 911″? Because every deadline is an emergency. With last-minute requests a specialty, founder Steve Wytas and the Audio 911 team quickly respond and they get the job done! Audio 911 is the first call when you need help with your sound, whether it’s an emergency or not.
We use the highest quality equipment to provide the best sound for our clients. We've worked with all formats ranging from 35mm film, Alexa, RED, to the latest DSLR cameras. Audio 911 has the equipment and engineering talent to get the job done right.
Audio 911 has been in the industry since 1988.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Multiple Sound Devices 664 mixer/recorders
- Over 40 wireless mics, Lectrosonics, Senn., Shure, A-T
- Multiple COMTEKs, Wireless IFBs
- PA systems for 10-5,000 people
- Timecode Buddy system wireless timecode with iOS displays
- Denecke Timecode Slates, Metacorder software, Lockit boxes
- Protools HD3, 002, and M-Box 3 systems
Clients / Credits
- NBC, CBS, ESPN
- Discovery Channel, History Channel
- Mastercard, IBM, Pfizer, United Technologies
Awards / Honors
- Too many awards to list...
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (860) 916-9947
Alt: (860) 916-9947
Mobile: (860) 916-9947