Founded in 2003 by director Beau Bouverat, TINBIKE provides clients with a broad spectrum of motion picture possibilities.
Prior to launching TINBIKE, Beau logged nearly nine years working on staff at Goodby Silverstein and Partners as their secret weapon against client demands for low budget and experimental film and video projects.
While working at GSP, Beau had the great fortune to lens, edit and ultimately direct an incredibly broad range of productions spanning from GSP's familiar storytelling commercials to refreshingly raw, international documentaries for the likes of Porsche, Hewlett-Packard and Goodyear.
Today, TINBIKE pulls from the best approaches of narrative storytelling and documentary filmmaking to create compelling and enriching branded entertainment properties.
Our clients range from local to global.
Commercial, Web Video, Documentary, Branded Content and International Production
TINBIKE Productions has been in the industry since 1993.
350 GARDEN CHALLENGE: Anthem Film (Seb Doc Fest Cut)
In a single weekend, May 15-16, 350 Sonoma County landscapes would be revitalized and transformed into bountiful, water-wise food gardens.
Through community outreach and true grassroots efforts, over 600 landscapes were changed for the better.
The "Anthem Film" is one of two viral films created by TINBIKE that helped bring awareness to the event.
This credited version of the "Anthem Film" was screened at the Sebastopol Doc Film Fest's Best of the Fest series screening of EATING ALASKA on May 15th, 2010.
Clients / Credits
- DIRECTOR: Walmart "Project Dream Dorm" web film series - R/GA
- DIRECTOR: 350 GARDEN CHALLENGE viral films - iGrowSonoma & Daily Acts
- DIRECTOR: Road Trip Film - AAA
- CO-DIRECTOR: Samsung "A Brighter Future: The Samsung / Béhar Partnership" - Corporate Agenda
- DIRECTOR: Milliman "Mortgage Crisis" documentary - School of Thought
- CO-DIRECTOR: Jim Beam "The Stuff Inside" documentary film series - Energy BBDO
- DIRECTOR: "Design Leaders" documentary film series dwell magazine
- DIRECTOR: 24 Hour Fitness "Reasons" campaign - Ashworth + Peña
- DIRECTOR: Tower Records "Genres" campaign Ashworth + Peña
- DIRECTOR: Adobe "Stories" documentaries for web Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.