Steven Fischer is a two-time Emmy nominated writer/producer/director with over 15-years experience in television, industrial videos, and cinema. His credits include Freedom Dance with Mariska Hargitay and Old School New School with Brian Cox.
Steven Fischer has been in the industry since 1989.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- FCP, Permiere Pro, Avid editing systems
- Panasonic: HVX 200 P2, HPX 170 P2, DVX 100
- Sony: PDW-700 HD 422, PDW 500 P2, PMW EX1 XDCAM, 1080i HDR FX 1, V1, VX-2000, PD-150
- Hitachi z3000 and z4000W (CCU controlled) with sports lens
- Ikegami HL-57 and JVC KY D29 with Canon and Fujinon sports lens (9.5mm-625mm)
- DSLR 5D, 7D
- various 16mm cameras
Clients / Credits
- Maryland Public Television/PBS
- National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts
- TV Asia
- Time Warner Cable
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- 2 Emmy Award nominations
- 2 CINE Golden Eagle Awards
- CINE Master Series Award
- 8 National Telly Awards
- 2 Gold Remi Awards
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.