A seasoned professional with over 22 years of screen credit in national & international broadcast news, sports, reality, music video, comercial, documentary and film production. There isn't any venue or situation I haven't worked in.
I have worked for all the broadcast and many of the cable networks, Canadian, British, Australian & Dutch broadcast, as well as a great deal of corporate work for fortune 500 companies. I'm also an accomplished field producer and director. References available.
Follow IMDB link on the left for partial listing.
I own several broadcast grade camera packages covering a wide variety of target delivery platforms and markets. From full bodied Sony & Panasonic 900's, HVX200, EX3, the new AF100, to the filmic 5D, and now RED. I have a format to suite your needs.
Tape and tapeless workflows available.
High end audio. (Tram, Lectroset & Sennheiser)
Full grip and lighting package & design including green-screen and filmic work.
Trusted crew available as well.
I am also a Steadicam trained owner/operator.
I'm East coast based with a home each in NYC and Baltimore. I provide normal day rates from NYC down to Wash. D.C. , west to Pittsburgh. I travel quite cheaply and welcome challenging shooting conditions all over the country, and globally. (Passport and up to date inoculations.)
Rick Seefried has been in the industry since 1981.
Direct link to video | Added: 01/23/2008
Interviews, Narrative, Sports, Steadicam, etc. Lighting, and shooting.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- 2 broadcast cameras: HDX900 (Varicam) DVCProHD, Sony900..both 2/3 chipped with high end HD Fuji lens.
- 3 "prosumer" 1/3 chipped cameras...HVX200 DVCProHD, Sony VU1 DVcam and EX3
- For shallow depth of filed "film" work: The new Panasonic AF100, Canon 5D (fully rigged for field and studio production) and the RED.
- DSLR production rig (Audio mixer, rails, Follow Focus etc)
- Primes: 15mm, 28mm, 85mm
- Three zoom lens (2/3)
- 6' x 6' greenscreen
- Dolly Slider
- Auto data transfer hard drives for card based cameras
- 3 CAMERA MOUNTED HARD DRIVES to deliver files even on tape cameras
- 2 x Steadicam rigs (Steadicam trained owner/operator)
- In-camera Lectrosonics 2 channel receiver
- 2 Lectrosonics wireless lav mics
- 2 Sennheiser wireless lav mics
- 1 Sennheiser shotgun mic (ME66)
- Full size car mount
- Wireless video transmitter & receiver
- 2 Fluid head tripods
- Background Gobo projector w’ assorted designs
- 4x650w Moles
- 2x1000w Altmans
- 3 Chimera softboxes
- 1 4x4x KinoFlo
- 2 150w Peppers
- On-camera light
- SD mon
- HD mon
- Matteboxes + large assortment of glass filtration
- Grip gear: Silks, Netting, Scrim-Jim, Maffers, Mathelinis, C-stands, Gels, Etc.
- Full edit suite (FCP)
- -ProMac editing/ file transfer notebook (FCP)
- -Travel with External HDD’s for on site client delivery
Clients / Credits
- The Home Depot
- Johnson & Johnson
- Penn & Teller
- See my IMDB for more.
Associations / Organizations
- DMG Productions, LLC recommends Rick Seefried
"Rick is hands down one of the most creative and professional individuals in the industry. There is no need to worry how the shoot will turn out or if the client will be happy when Rick is on location."
- Briana Berry recommends Rick Seefried
"Rick is not only a fantastic creative resource, but he is a consummate professional. The shoot that we most recently worked on together dealt with a very sensitive subject matter and Rick was both respectful and focused on capturing the emotion. I would recommend Rick hands down!"
- Susan Waters recommends Rick Seefried
"Rick Seefried is a pleasure to work with...talented and a true porfessional. I am impressed with both the quality of his work and in the way he works with my clients.
- Jennifer Seremetis recommends Rick Seefried
"I contracted Rick for a shoot in a remote area. Even when the weather threw a wrench in our plans, Rick was full of ideas on how to make it work. My clients-- and THEIR clients-- enjoyed working with him as well. Rick is an experienced, conscientious videographer with a great attitude."
- HALO Music Media Group recommends Rick Seefried
"Rick was an exceptional professional with a great eye and unique amount of talent that he brought to the set. Rick's flexibility allowed us to get more done than we anticipated in less time than we had originally planned, always a bonus no matter what the project! We were thrilled with his work and we are already in the process of hiring him again. He would be an asset to any project!"
- Richard Van Dam recommends Rick Seefried
"I have worked with Rick on several occasions with great success. His experience gives him the ability to film an interview in the most impactful manner. He seems to know just when to come in for that critical closeup. Very easy to work with as both he and his assistant work with extreme professionalism."
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.