Production Manager, Line Producer:
Years of experience in line managing projects enables me to accurately schedule and estimate costs. I live and work in LA where I budget & produce features from $200K to $25 million. My deliverables often are folded into business plans.
I work with Movie Magic (EP) Scheduling and Budgeting as well as Final Draft, I get the most current union rates from the guilds themselves as well as the ShowBiz Labor Guide.
You can count on me to go the extra distance without attitude or complaint. My style is inclusive, flexible, outgoing, detail oriented and organized.
David Japka has been in the industry since 1989.
Equipment / Gear / Software
MacBookPro 17", PC laptop, laser printer & scanner, folding table & chair, walkies, iPhone, Movie Magic Budgeting, Movie Magic Scheduling, Final Draft, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Word & Excel
Clients / Credits
- Rock Jocks - feature film - Line Producer
- Home Invasion - feature film - Line Producer
- Locked Away - TV Movie - Line Producer
- Introducing FIOS - promo - segment producer
- Linsay Lohen Photo shoot - Fornarina Jeans - Production Manager
- Magic Man - Hollywood Storm - Consultant (budgeting)
- The Truth about Angels - feature film - Production Manager
- Panasonic 103" Monitor - trade show video - Production Manager
Associations / Organizations
- Film Independent
- President Moving Image Professionals
Awards / Honors
- Chicago Film Festival Award - Accident Investigation
- NY Film Festival - Juror
- Houston International Film Festival Award - Ergonomics
- Producer Magazine – Top 100 Multimedia Producers of the Year
- Telly Award – Security
- New Media Invision Award - Prudential Customer Kiosk
- Certificate of Achievement – Lockheed Program Management Training
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.