I.E. Effects is a creative studio that provides production, post-production, and visual effects services to the Film, TV, Commercial, and Theme Park Industries. Based on the lot of LA Center Studios in downtown Los Angeles, I.E. Effects is able to provide a full line of services on projects of any size while offering an award winning team of seasoned professionals.
Combining its proprietary 3D technology with the industry’s leading creative minds, I.E. Effects is able to develop custom solutions for their clients while delivering amazing results in a variety of genres. The company’s team has contributed to the success of projects such as Spiderman II, the 2010 World's Fair, Gulliver's Travels, Green Lantern, and the Harry Potter franchise.
I.E. Effects has been in the industry since 2006.
2012 Motion Graphies Reel
Direct link to video | Added: 11/14/2012
Please enjoy our Motion GFX reel from 2012!
Equipment / Gear / Software
- DaVinci Resolve
- After Effects
- Digital Fusion
- 3D playback
- Canon 7D
Clients / Credits
- Fox Studios
- Paramount Pictures
- Sony Imageworks
- Warner Brothers
- Disney Imagineering
- SyFy Channel
- E! Entertainment
- MTV 2
- SeaWorld Orlando
- History Channel
- Discovery Channel
- Taco Bell
- Gary Goddard Entertainment
- Disney Home Entertainment
- Ghost House Pictures
- Universal Pictures
Associations / Organizations
- Producers Guild of America
- Visual Effects Society
- International 3D Society
Awards / Honors
- 2008 Telly Award for Graphic Design
- 2008 Telly Award for Animation
- 2008 Telly Award for Visual Effects
- 2009 Telly Award for Graphic Design
- 2009 Telly Award for Animation
- 2009 Telly Award for Visual Effects
- 2010 Telly Award for Motion Graphics in a Automotive Commercial
- 2010 Telly Award for Motion Graphics in a Marketing Campaign
- 2011 Emmy Nominated for Visual Effects in a Television Special
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.