Highly motivated production professional with a broad spectrum of skills.
Tamara Luciano has been in the industry since 2006.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Avid: Media Composer & Symphony Nitris. Final Cut Pro. Quicktime Pro, Cleaner, DVDxDV Pro & numerous file conversion software programs. Facilis Terrablock, Avid Unity. Decks: Panasonic AJ-1700, Sony HVR-M10U, HDCAM-SRW 5500. Familiar with: DVD Studio Pro, After Effects, Shake, Dreamweaver, Photoshop. Mac & PC proficient.
Clients / Credits
- History Channel - Sliced (Pilot)/Assistant Editor
- Nama Productions - Enlighten Up!/Special Content Editor
- Science Channel - Build It Bigger/Assistant Editor
- History Channel - The Works/Assistant Online Editor
- ABC News - NASCAR In Primetime/Production Associate
- PBS - America's Ballroom Challenge/Special Projects
- Powderhouse Productions - Shoetube.tv/Editor
- Waldom Pictures - The Triboro/Production Manager
- Ethan Feldbau Productions - Plastic/Producer
- KnowTribe Films - Stay Until Tomorrow/Production Assistant
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (323) 393-0471
Alt: (401) 952-0133