PROFILE: Award-winning, experienced and creative Producer and Director with an unstoppable work ethic and passion to develop and produce entertaining and important films, documentaries, programming and media.
• Over 17+ years of development, creative, production, marketing and business experience in narrative & documentary films, promotional television shows, interstitials, promos and commercials.
• Strong Field Producer and innovative Creative Producer.
• Produced & Directed projects by establishing story goals and objectives, setting timelines, developing scripts and visualization tools, organizing crews and workloads, casting and directing talent, maintaining production schedules and budgets, working with and leading post-production teams, while consistently meeting deadlines.
• Experience in writing screenplays, television promos, commercials, press kits/releases, and concept/story development.
• Developed successful business plans, proposals and sponsorship presentations that have lead to the financing and sponsorship for independent films, a media production company and secured multiple commercial clients.
• Secured over 100 corporate sponsorships and marketing partners including: Subway Restaurant, Life Time Fitness, Active.com, Adidas, Pepsi, Sun Country Airlines, Minnesota Twins and Lance Armstrong’s Cancer Foundation LIVESTRONG.
• Implemented successful grassroots indie film marketing and publicity strategies, which includes the film festival circuit, social media and viral marketing, promotional and audience outreach, setting press interviews & creating a positive word of mouth.
Tim VandeSteeg has been in the industry since 90.