Mireya (Mia) Ortega
I am a professional make-up artist. My training and experience includes anything in Hi-Definition for television, film/motion pictures, fashion, print/still photography and theater/stage etc. I hope this site gives me the opportunity to work with you...my goal is to meet creative people and I hope that I can network with other photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, hair stylists and people in film industry. I am ALWAYS looking to add unique and beautiful pictures to my portfolio, so I sometimes do TFP (with a kit fee). I am the person you want if you are looking for a talented and responsible makeup artist for your next film or photoshoot and I would love to work with you. I hope to work with you soon!
•Please contact me directly as I work a lot and I am sometimes unable to check ProductionHUB. Email: email@example.com
I am a graduate from Joe Blasco Make-up Artistry School in Hollywood. My make-up training is specializing in Hi-Definition for television, film/motion pictures, fashion, print/still photography and theater/stage.
- Beauty (classic clean beauty and 100% corrective)
- Avant Garde/Fantasy Make-up
- High Fashion Make-up
- Period Make-up
- Injury Simulation (1st 2nd and 3rd degree burns; cuts, scratches, bruises, black eyes, broken noses and more)
- Tattoo Design/Application
- Old Age/Age Progression Make-up
- Character Make-up
- Monster Make-up/Monster creation
- Prosthetic Make-up
- Special Effects (Including bald cap (construction and application) and hairwork (beard and facial hair))
Mireya (Mia) Ortega has been in the industry since 2006.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.