prop + set stylist
• Experienced professional stylist with demonstrated success through the use of strong creative, organizational, analytical and researching talents.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Superb eye for detail, color balance, and design.
• Exceptional multitasking and problem solving abilities.
• Proven ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
• Recognized for an open, agreeable state-of-mind and as a Jane of all trades.
• Specializes in tabletop, still life, and lifestyle photography projects.
• Composes fresh, refined and unique images for editorial and commercial clients.
• Creates and controls project budgets efficiently, demonstrating top-notch results by utilizing all resources.
• Demonstrates swift productivity on short deadlines.
- will travel
Dew Gueramian has been in the industry since 2002.
Equipment / Gear / Software
sewing and craft skills, prop maker, costume maker,full wardrobe & art kits, clothing and prop inventory, lighting.
Clients / Credits
- Howcast Media
- Sundown Broadcasting
- Hound Dog Films
- Karma Kollective
- A&E Television
- Redbook Magazine
- Parents Magazine
- Yoga Journal
- Johnny Walker
- ClinQs: The Reusable Drink Sticker
- Daptone Records
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.