Rod Steger is a Freelance Live Sound Engineer/Recording Engineer with over 18+yrs of experience. He is skilled in various aspects of audio production & technical direction for studio/live recordings, editing & final mix downs. He is also skilled in the setup of analog & digital consoles, amplifliers, speakers, mics & additional audio equipment. His portfolio ranges from Grammy Award winner Fred Hammond to Bobby Sparks, Marcus Miller, Keith Anderson & many more artists. Please feel free to call or email Rod anytime for his services, pricing & availability.
Rod Steger has been in the industry since 1995.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Mama I Wanna Sing Soundtrack-2007
- Fred Hammond-Free to Worship-2006
- Marcus Miller-Free-2006
- Kenny and Chante Lattimore-Uncovered-Covered-2006
- Keith Anderson-Let’s Roll-2007
- Breggett Rideau-More-2007
- The Poogie Bell Band-2006
- Bobby Sparks-1998-Present
- George Benson-2009
- Dnessa Washington-Live Jazz at Sandaga-2008
- Gaye Arbuckle & The Concord Church Choir-2008
- Fred Hammond Warehouse Worship Live-They That Wait-2009
- Dianne Reeves-2013
- Marcus Miller-2012
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.