Qualifications and skills
• Computer skills: MS Office and Internet Software
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Ability to solve problems and deal with diversified situations
• Team player with the ability to supervise staff
Broadcast TV & Radio Producer
Responsible for the day-to-day broadcast television and radio productions activities.
Work with studios, participate on bids-analysis, pre-productions, shooting, recording and editing sessions.
• Participate in meetings with client services and creative teams.
• Interview and select cast principals from staff members and outside talents
• Coordinate audio works, scenes, music, timing, camera work and script writing.
• Delegate instructions to staff for scheduling broadcast, developing and coordinating details to obtain desired production.
• Due & Review budgets and expenditures to conform to guidelines.
Assistant to the Executive Creative Director and the Director of Broadcast Production.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Alt: 7877933500 ex. 630