Scott Auerbach, Atlanta-based award-winning lighting cameraman / DP, 20+ years experience.
Reels and equipment list available at sputnikpictures.com
Client testimonials on my LinkedIn page (see link in sidebar)
Owner/Operator: RED Epic-X (digital cinema), HPX-2000 AVC-Intra (P2) & AF-100 cameras, plus jib, dollies, extensive lighting & grip, and on-set DIT/grading for R3D workflow.
Also 20+ years experience in editing. In-house Final Cut/Avid/Premiere edit suite for turnkey productions.
Clients include advertising, broadcast programming, corporate/industrial, EPK, educational, non-profit organizations, public relations, B2B marketing and web.
Sputnik Pictures - Montage Demo Reel 2011
Direct link to video | Added: 06/01/2011
General demo reel
Equipment / Gear / Software
- RED Epic-X with Canon & PL lens mounts, primes & zooms
- Panasonic HPX-2000 with AVC-Intra 100 recording
- Panasonic AF-100, primes & zooms
- Panasonic Lumix GH-1 DSLR with high-bitrate firmware
- On-set grading/DIT workstation
- O'Connor 1030 HD
- Sennheiser, Sanken & Lectrosonics mics, Roland R-26 recorder
- Shooter Scooter (doorway/Round-e-round style) dolly
- Slider dolly, tracker dolly
- Porta-jib Traveller jib with nodal head
- FSI colorist-grade monitor
- Bron Kobold HMI lighting
- K5600 HMI lighting
- KinoFlo fluorescent lighting
- Mole-Richardson Biax fluorescent lighting
- grip van
- Final Cut / Avid / Premiere edit suite
Clients / Credits
- Network: HGTV, DIY, Discovery Health, SoapNet, CNN, TBS, PBS, CBS, etc
- Advertising & Marketing: Coca-Cola, Bacardi, Jameson Inns, Coors, Pfizer, Chevrolet, others
- Corporate: AT&T, Norfolk Southern, Emory, Microsoft, Dell, SmithKline, Beaulieu, PAS, many others
- CLIENT RECOMMENDATIONS on LinkedIn.com profile
Awards / Honors
- 6 Tellys, Silver Telly, Communicator Award, Platinum Aurora, American Business Award, numerous other awards
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.