I would like to find a job in the film & video or visual communication field. My goal for the future is to work on productions that put me in the front lines of the project. I want to be given the chance to express my creativity in every project I work on.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively on all projects.
- Knowledge of the pre-production process including, producing, directing, production design, scouting locations, financing, and other roles leading up to production. Possess the skills needed to complete a thorough investigation for development ideas.
- Trained video editor using Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Two years of professional Studio product, model, and lifestyle photography. Trained at lighting set-ups, operating various HD cameras including DVcam tapes and P2 cards, art direction, and other various film jobs on a set.
- Project management skills on various marketing materials such as, brand videos, tradeshow booths, photography shoots, and promotional material.
-Ability to work well within group dynamics
-Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic. Ability to work with limited supervision
-Leadership and with the ability to train others
-Creative and artistically talented
-Motivated to learn new skills and improve on present skills
-Ambitious, able to meet tight time schedules
Justin Gillett has been in the industry since 5.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Marketing and Promotional Representative - Joie International Co., Limited
- Videographer, Editor, Photographer - Graco Children's Products
- Grip, Assistant Camera - MDR Television (thirty minute tv ad)
- Freelance Editor - Interviews for Philip Morris
- Gaffer, Grip, Assistant Camera - Logo Network Promo, television special
- Camera Operator, Assistant Director, Editor - Plum TV (Telluride, CO)
- Production Assistant- Strange Girls (Feature Film)
- Production Assistant - Chasing 3000 (Feature Film)
Awards / Honors
- Views and Judges Choice, Estacada Film Festival - September 2008
- Best Film (Viewers Choice) shot and edited in 24 hours – 2006
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.