Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, MI
Bachelor of Applied Arts, Graduated August 2008
Major: Broadcast and Cinematic Arts. Minor: History
Redford Union High School Redford, MI
Michigan Merit Award Recipient
2002-Present Livonia Bakers Square Restaurant and Pies Livonia, MI
Cashier/Hostess and Server
• Assisted customers by seating them in the restaurant, ordered, and served food
• Operated the cash register
• Answered the telephone and took reservations
• Baked and assisted manager with taking inventory
• Required to do additional side-work including cleaning, stocking, and assisting co-workers
Fall 2007 MHTV’s The WOW Factor Ep.1 Mt. Pleasant, MI
• Helped set-up and take down equipment for shoot.
• Sat in as an extra
Fall 2007 Commercial for MHTV’s Central View Mt. Pleasant, MI
• Operated a camera
• Helped set up and take down equipment for shoot
2006-2008 Central Michigan University Book Club
• Attended Prophecy 2007 International Conference in Toronto, Canada as a poster presenter.
• Attended Terminus, in Chicago, IL in August 2008 as part of a 90 minute panel presentation along with four other students. Our Presentation, titled “I Was a Teenaged Potterhead: How the Chosen One Helped Us Through College,” including the paper I wrote is to be published in a Compendium from the conference.
• In preparation to work at Mischief Managed Conference to be held at Central Michigan University October 2008.
2005-2006 Campbell Hall Council -Floor Representative
• Participated in several of the volunteering events which raised money for different charities.
• Participated in Central Michigan’s Dream Conference where the students from every hall council had to work together to create a theme for their hall that included a mock-rock, banner, and over all demonstrated team spirit.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point, Pro-tools, Avid, and Final Cut Pro.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.