Mac OSX and PC platforms.
Apple Final Cut Pro Studio, Avid Editing (Adrenaline, Media Composer), After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Encore,
Media Encoder, Premiere, Flash, Acrobat, InDesign, Final Cut Server, Cleaner, Cinema 4D, XSAN, Microsoft Office
12+ years in television, detail-orientated, customer service-oriented, expertise in advanced multimedia work-flows,
innovative, advanced trouble shooting skills, conflict resolution skills, knowledge of professional broadcast formats.
February 2009 - Present - Sr. Videographer/Editor/Producer
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - Orlando, FL
SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Discovery Cove & Worlds of Discovery
• Shoot and edit assigned video segments for Brand and Public Relations departments for five global brands.
• Produce and execute motion graphics for various branded multimedia productions.
• Create multi-platform online content for branded online presences.
• Use written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to provide clients with creative audio-visual solutions.
• Capture and edit agency quality branded material used in promotional and advertising collateral.
• Maintain and support high-end HD production and post-production equipment for department.
January 2004 – Present - Owner / Producer
A2 Productions - Orlando, FL
• Manage day-to-day operations of video production company.
• Customer relationship management.
• Write, produce, shoot, edit and deliver contracted video to high-end clientele.
• Develop bids, budget and concepts for available contracts.
• Track and manage business finances throughout fiscal years.
June 2008 – December 2008 - Motion Graphics / Videographer / Editor
CDB Productions, Inc. - Orlando, FL
• Executed concept, design, and animation motion graphic packages.
• Lead videographer and editor of HD video productions, VNR, SMT, EPK; Disney, AAA and Inside Edition.
• Organized, coordinated and directed video productions.
January 2008 – June 2008 - Multimedia Writer / Producer (Contract)
Darden Restaurants, Inc. - Orlando, FL
• Managed, plan and executed complex multimedia projects from concept through post-production.
• Provided videography, scripting, voice recording, graphic design, web design and DVD creation.
• Estimated production costs and created an appropriate budget based on client needs.
• Produced and directed talent based productions for corporate clients.
Andrew Atkins has been in the industry since 2000.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Macbook Pro, FCP Studio 2, Avid Media Composer, CS5, Canon 50D and support.
HD and SD Camera Packages and Audio support also available.