I'm a camera assistant and certified Element Technica 3D rig technician. I own an AC kit w/camera carts for film, digital cinema and HD productions.
I am very detail oriented and always stay up to date with the latest camera systems, accessories and work flows via CML, PVC, cinematography.com, creative cow, etc.
I always say "marker" if I am clapping the slate to avoid any mis-communication on set, especially if the loader's name is Mark.
I have a basic understanding of electricity-basic wiring, repairing cables, continuity checking, etc.
I also work as a Director of Photography and Gaffer on small projects from time to time. I own a cinema style HDSLR camera package w/full set of speedy Nikon prime lenses and a small Arri grip/lighting package.
Salil Sundresh has been in the industry since 2005.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- AC kit w/camera carts for film/digital cinema/HD productions
- Apple Macbook Pro 15” laptop with express card slot & e-sata card, Final Cut Studio 2, Adobe CS5, misc external hard drives.
- 7” HD Marshall Monitor (16:9, HDMI input, HD component in/out, composite in/out)
- 24” HD 1080p Monitor (16:9) w/baby pin vesa mount
- 8” SD Sony field production monitor w/Portabrace (4:3 native & 16:9)
- Misc Zacuto 15mm rod clamps
- HD Fury 2 HDMI to Component converter box w/rechargeable battery & AC power supply
- Full HDSLR cinema style camera package (full set of fast nikon primes, follow focus, matte box, HD component output to 2 monitors while recording, camera cage w/top handle, marshall monitor, etc; chec
- Compact Arri grip & lighting package (includes Arri Softbank IV kit, 2k Mighty Mole, c-stands and much more, contact Salil for exact inventory).
- Sekonic L-508 cine incident/spot meter
- Pocket LD photometric calculator
- True RMS clamp on Ammeter
- Bogen/Manfrotto 503HDV Fluid Head & 536 100mm bowl carbon fiber legs; 100mm to 75mm bowl adapter avail
- 100mm bowl Hi-hat
- Portable track dolly system (similar to Micro Dolly, 1 man operation is possible)
- Basic XLR shotgun audio package w/H4N 4-track recorder (XLR inputs, 24-bit/96 kHz)
Clients / Credits
- Red Bull
- The Discovery Channel
- Travel Channel
- Creative Digital Masters (www.creativedigitalmasters.com)
- Brookfield Zoo
Associations / Organizations
- Certified Element Technica 3D Rig Technician
Awards / Honors
- Best Cinematography - 2009 Chicago 24 Hour Film Race
- 1st Place - 2008 NNHS Annual Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.