Hello, I’m Scott. I have worked as a camera operator for six years in South Florida. I own the Sony HVR-Z1U HDV Camcorder. I am interested in working with your company. Here is my resume` to give you an idea of my background and skills. See my profile and work at www.tentoe.tv/scottwarner.htm Thanks.
Examples of work and profile- www.tentoe.tv/scottwarner.htm
Equipment- Sony HVR-Z1U Camera, lights, and audio.
OBJECTIVE: Producer, Director, Camera Man, Video Editor, Grip, Production Worker – all aspects of production and post production. Available at all times – located conveniently in South Florida, Miami -- can contribute immediately. 27-year old individual with all production experience. Seeking all opportunities.
SUMMARY: Education in all aspects of production and post production. 7 years exposure within marketing, creative, and production/editing companies.2
• Quality production on short deadlines.
• Efficient shooting and timing to match script, plus understanding client needs for commercials and documentary-type assignments; while building emotion into projects.
• Resourcefully conceptualize the final product.
• Skilled at timing video to audio track.
• Writing scripts in professional format.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic and desire to learn quickly --- Proven ability to work successfully with a variety of individuals and department criteria.
• Knowledge of and proven performance in: working story boards, shot lists, time lining, camera operation, camera composition, video & audio editing/mixing, script writing & formatting, advanced video production techniques.
• Worked in Production for Commercial, Corporate, documentaries, and National Television.
• Worked on feature films as a camera operator.
• Familiar with shooting Beta Cam and Mini DV. Panasonic, Sony, JVC,
• HD Camera Operation and Editing. Panasonic, Sony, JVC
• Camera man for commercials and documentaries for television broadcasting
• Camera man for testimonials and infomercials.
• Cameraman for short films
• Creativity with camera composition.
• Edited commercials for television broadcasting
• Edited documentaries for television broadcasting.
• Edited short films to go to film festivals.
• Shot live video for the Julio Iglesias Tour.
• Worked in all the aspects of production and post production.
• Will be able to contribute right away.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree in Television/ Video Production, Pikes Peak Community College, 5/5/2002 Graduation, 3.8 Grade average.
WORK EXPERIENCE: from most recent to past.
I work with numerous production companies in Miami, Florida as camera operator, video editor, Grip and production worker for 4 years. Work for Entertainment Tonight, Insider, HBO, Travel Channel, ABC, ABC Sports, OLN, Local News, E!, Private Contractors, Corporations, and more.
Windstar Studios, Colorado. Field Production and Editing. Perform all aspects of video production and post production. Production Assistant. Help set up lights, audio, video,
KRDO Television Station Operated switchboard, master controls, & camera for evening news.
Muir Advertising Agency, Assistant. Worked with clients’ projects. Exposed to internal-operation sales, marketing, production & public relations for leading local advertising agency.
Broadmoor Hotel, Greens Keeper for Golf Course. Demonstrated reliability to work the 5am shift, as well as perform routine jobs with enthusiasm & keep customers satisfied.
Adelphia Cable Company, Technician. Hands-on cable & video installation.
Innovative Imagewear Company, Screen Printer. Set-up and produced multicolor garment designs.
SOFTWARE: Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro, Media 100, Adobe After Affects, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Word, and Excel. PC and Mac proficient.
PORTFOLIO: 10-, 30-, and 60-second commercials; short documentaries; Written scripts-both commercial and short films, feature films, corporate videos, HD Editing, HD Camera Operation. All Production