Atlanta-Based and Award-Winning Video Production Company. 19- years experience. Owner/Operator of gear, including a Canon XF305 HD Camcorder (35 & 50mbps, 422), Canon 7D, Atomos Ninja 2 HD Field Recorder, and GoPro's. Additional cameras and gear is always available.
Experienced in Corporate; Documentary; Educational; EPK; Entertainment; Industrial; Media Training; Network News; Not-For-Profit; Reality TV; & Web Videos.
Passport ready & available for Domestic or International travel.
Additional Crew Available, including: Audio Techs, Camera Operators, Editors, Field Producers, Lighting Directors, Producers, Production Assistants.
EP2 Media has been in the industry since 1994.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon XF 305 HD Camera (35 & 50mbps, 422 Color Sampling)
- Atomos Ninja 2 HD Field Recorder (ProRes & AVID)
- Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera
- GoPro HD Hero POV Cameras
- Zoom H4N Digital Audio Recorder
- Lowel Lighting Lit
- Bron Kobold HMI
- 1 X 1 Bi Color Light Panels
- Basic Audio Kit
- Apple MacBook Pro with Final Cut Pro, FTP and Skpe Software
- iPad Teleprompter Kit with Wireless App to Control
Clients / Credits
- ABC News
- ABC Television - Entertainment Marketing
- Associated Press Television News
- Associated Television International
- CBS News
- Comcast Sports
- Comcast - Versus Network
- ETS Pictures
- Fox Reality
- Fox Sports
- HLN/Nancy Grace Show
- Kennesaw State University
- M3 Creative/Warner Bros.
- NBC News
- NTN 24 - Nuestra Tele Noticias 24
- Oglethorpe University
- Otto Bock Healthcare
- Weather Channel
- YouthBuild USA
- "Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids" (TLC)
- "Braxton Family Values: Season 2" (WE)
- "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" (BRAVO)
- "Bait Car: Atlanta" (TruTV)
- "Brown Babies: The Mischlingskinder Story" (Documentary)
- "Mega Dens" (DIY)
- "Car Boss" (Spike TV)
Associations / Organizations
- Society of Camera Operators (SOC)
Awards / Honors
- 2008 29th Annual Telly Awards, Film/Video Silver Winner
- 2009 New York Festival Television Programming & Promotions Gold World Medal Award
- 2009 New York Association of Black Journalists Awards, 1st Place, Investigative Series
- 2009 30th Annual Telly Awards, Educational Use Video, Bronze Winner
- 2011 Best Documentary Award, ABFF (DP/Cameraman)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (404) 441-1172
Mobile: (404) 441-1172