Documentary Makers, Inc.
What is it about a great documentary that makes it impossible to turn away? Videography that soars, writing that sings, interviews that surprise, compel, inform and entertain. These are the building blocks of a great documentary, and they should also be at the foundation of every corporate branding video, public relations campaign, nonprofit fundraising effort and government outreach project.
Documentary Makers is a custom multimedia production studio. We are a creative think tank, building unique video content to meet specific client goals. We work in corporate communications, government outreach, public relations, lobbying, nonprofit fundraising and national news. We can shoot on any format with a high-end product ready for broadcast television, DVD mastering or flash video for Internet use. Custom graphics, animation, narration and music scoring may be a part of any edited project.
Every video production unit has a specialty; we call ourselves Documentary Makers because we focus on the human element at the emotional center of every project. We know it’s that part of the story that will engage viewers and inspire new ways of thinking.
For us, your project is about more than deadlines, format and budget. Your message is our purpose. We are aggressive. We are creative. We are a full-service strategic partner focused on accomplishing your high-tech goals. We are a true custom multimedia production team in every sense of that word. We are Documentary Makers. And yes, we are very good at making those too.
Documentary Makers, Inc. has been in the industry since 1999.
News, politics, entertainment, healthcare, sports, corporate, government, nonprofit and educational. We've done it ALL!
Clients / Credits
- Centers for Disease Control
- Children's Healthcare
- THQ Videogames
- Spotlight Verlag Germany
- Auto+ Entretenimento Brazil
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department
- Washington DC Department of Public Works
- Newark Public Schools
- Houston Independent School District
- Kings View TelePsychiatry
- Breathe California of Los Angeles County
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Associations / Organizations
- 2006 - 2008 Board of Directors, Los Angeles Press Club
- 2004 Health Reporting Fellow, Television News Directors Foundation
- 2002 Journalism Fellow, National Press Foundation Agendas Conference
- 2002 Health Journalism Fellow, Rocky Mountain Evidence-Based Health Care Workshop
Awards / Honors
- 2008 Second Place Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2007 Winner Outstanding Documentary Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2007 Winner Outstanding Community Affairs Program, Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2007 Second Place Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2007 Nominated Outstanding Health Sciences Program, Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2008 Nominated Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2007 Honorable Mention Health Journalist of the Year, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2006 Winner Outstanding Documentary Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2006 Second Place Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2006 Nominated Outstanding Writing in Television, Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2006 Honorable Mention Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2005 Nominated Outstanding Documentary, Southern California Journalism Awards
- 2004 Nominated Collaborative Writing, Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
- 2003 Nominated Outstanding Medical Program, Southeast Regional Emmy Awards
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (213) 570-9500
Fax: (213) 985-3001
Mobile: (213) 948-1720