Specializing in Film and Television Production
Owner – Director/Producer September 2007 – Present
Exit 172 Productions | Upper Saddle River, NJ
• Create television and film content for national and international distribution
• Offer freelance services from pre to post production
• Develop and expand ideas/concepts with clients, write scripts, shoot/cinematography, edit video, DVD creation, and package video content for distribution.
Associate Producer September 2009 – Present
Vidicom Inc. (Citybuzz, Stylewiz) | New York, NY
• Produce content for Citybuzz TV Show including Jet Blue and Citybuzz.com
• Produce content for Stylewiz TV spots and Stylewiz.com Media Tour Producer including satellite, radio, and Internet segments.
• Fashion Week Producer September 2009 and February 2010. Shot interviews, edited segments for national and online distribution, oversaw distribution to TV stations and internet outlets
• Producer from Pre to Post Production, script writing, field producing, live segment producing, segment director, shooting and lighting, editing, content distribution.
• Major Clients include: Nintendo of America, Duracell, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Gatorade, Bayer, and L'Oreal Paris.
Freelance Producer September 2009 - present
Murray Hill Studios | New York City, NY
• Produce live and taped studio segments -Phone coordinate segments with other media outlets
• Assist Technical Director with control room production
• Assist Studio Director/Floor Manager with segment -Assist client/s and talent in studio
Post Production Video Manager October 2009 - present
Bill Boggs Productions | New York City, NY
• Convert archived video footage for online distribution.
• Select material from interviews and TV shows hosted by Bill Boggs.
• Edit selected material into packages for BillBoggs.com and select TV distribution.
Bachelor's Degree, Communications - Film & Television Production
William Paterson University | Wayne, NJ
• WPBN “News at Noon” Intern Producer – chose rundown for show, oversaw control room and studio, packaged prerecorded segments for live broadcast.
• Graduated on Dean’s List
• Starred in TV Pilot for WPBN – “Just Making It”
• Produced and Directed Student SAG Film “Blood, Sweat, and Brando”
• Final Cut Pro Studio – Final Cut, Soundtrack, DVD Studio Pro
• Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Avid Media Composer
• Brightcove Studio
• Word Press
• Ooyala Post
• HTML Programming
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Entourage, Access
Bill Boggs | Owner & Manager Bill Boggs Productions
Phone:646-552-4424 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky Hanstein | Media Director - Vidicom Inc.
Phone: 212-895-8397 Email: email@example.com
Paul Chapel | Director – Murray Hill Studios
Phone: 212.889.4200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Hedlund has been in the industry since 1999.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Camera - Sony HDR-AX2000
Mic - Azden boom mic
Editing - MacBook Pro and Windows Based systems - Avid, Final Cut Pro Studio (Motion, DVD Studio), Adobe CS5 (Premiere, After Effects, Encore)