Bell Foto Art Productions, HD moving images
Award Winning Network Crew: your message comes alive with creative, powerful video! Best two-man crew in Colorado & The Rockies: fast no-hassle refined production look and sound that really communicates. Quality, Speed and easy to work with. We shoot Network Magazine shows (20/20, 60 minutes, Dateline NBC); Corporate Industrial training, marketing, & Video News Releases (VNR); Sports; Medical; Documentary work for the likes of the Discovery Channel, & Welsh Television. D.P., Chris Bell is an excellent high-end news-oriented shooter. Our sound tech is fast, efficient and invisible while producing perfect audio.
Bell Foto Art Productions, HD moving images has been in the industry since 35.
America's Most Wanted: "Chris Deininger"
I shot this video for America's Most Wanted to profile a child Molester who is wanted for his crimes in Colorado
Equipment / Gear / Software
Sony PDW F800 422 XDcam HD XD/HD., SONY XDcam EX3 SxS memory card. Panasonic high definition camera: HDX900 and HVX200 multi format P-2 memory card camera as well.; Mattebox/filters, 4.5 mm wideangle HD lens, Chimera banks & HMI's.Stereo with 6 wireless mics. NABET local 53, Los Angeles, IBEW local 45, Hollywood. Emmys, Dupont, and NPPA awards. Extensive foreign travel experience. Fluent Spanish, Working French and a tad of the Queen’s English.
Clients / Credits
- “Snow”, “Freight Trains” Modern Marvels HDX-900 HD
- “The States” HISTORY CHANNEL Varicam high definition; Fall 06
- “Bowling for Columbine”Michael Moore Documentary March/02
- “Sossy’s Story” DV-cam Documentary; Tanzania, East Africa; Creighton University, August 2002
- “Special Delivery” Discovery Health, November 2002
- “Lyme Disease” Documentary; PBS, narrated by Meryl Streep. Winner of Telly, Emmy, Aegis, PHEHP, NAG
- "Drunk Drivers", NBC News--Dateline. National Emmy Nomination.
- "Plane Crash Survivors ", It’s a Miracle Re-creation PAX Network
- "Christmas in the Aire", American Grammaphone, Germany & Ireland.
Associations / Organizations
- NABET, Local 53, Burbank, CA.
- IBEW, Local 45, Hollywood, CA.
- Colorado Film Video Association, Denver, CO
- Media Communications Association International, USA
Awards / Honors
- National Press Photographers Association Award: "Daddy Detective" 1987
- National Press Photographers Association Award: "Falcons" 1985
- Emmy and Dupont Award: "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" 1989
- Emmy Nomination: "Homeless Kids" 1986
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (303) 377-4606
Alt: (303) 478-3346
Fax: (303) 322-2443
Mobile: (303) 478-3346