Whether it's motion picture, episodic television, documentary, webisode, commercial, or corporate production, MANAHAN SOUND is ready to serve your sound mixing and recording needs!
Serving New Jersey to Maine.
Manahan Sound has been in the industry since 2006.
Coin Operated Boy (Redux)
Relationship? Insert Coin Here.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Sound Devices 442 Four Channel Field Mixer
Sennheiser MKH 60 Shot Gun Mic
Sennheiser G2 Wireless System w. Lavs (2)
Sennheiser G3 Wireless system w. Lav
Zoom H2 2 Channel Digital Recorder
RE 50 Omni Directional Hand Mic
Sony MDR 7506 Head Phones
Comtek Communications system
Clients / Credits
- The Fighter (2011) Feature (sound utility)
- “Boom Is” (2010) (American Express) (boom operator)
- The Social Network (2010) Feature (sound utility - Boston) (uncredited)
- Money Ball (2010) Feature (sound utility - Boston)
- The Town (2010) Feature (sound utility) (uncredited)
- “TV Essence” (2009) (Stop & Shop) (boom operator)
- “Homestyle” (2009) (Stop & Shop) (boom operator)
- “Master’s of Innovation” (2010) (Plum TV) (sound mixer)
- “Building Speed” (2010) (Speed Network) (TV Series) (sound mixer)
- “All Worked Up” (2010) (Tru TV) (TV Series) (episode 303) (sound mixer)
- “My Family Tree” (2010) (Disney) (TV Series) (sound mixer)
- “My First Place” (2010) (HGTV) (TV Series) (season 8 - multiple episodes) (sound mixer)
- “Sliced” (2010) (History Channel) (TV Series) (season 1 – multiple episodes) (sound mixer)
- “Friday Night Lights” (2009) (NBC) (TV Series) (boom operator)
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Max Kolb Memorial Film Scholarship (2006) Hofstra University
- Most Original Script - Coin Operated Boy (2006) 10th Annual Hofstra University Student Film Festival
- 2nd Place Overall - Coin Operated Boy (2006) 10th Annual Hofstra University Student Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.