State University of New York at Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, NY Dec. 2009
Major: Communications: Focused in Tv/Video Production. Bachelor of Science
PSU Video and Audio Communications, Plattsburgh, NY Spring 2005-Fall 2009
1. Multiple courses focusing in video production techniques, practices and procedures.
2. Numerous courses focusing in audio production techniques, practices and procedures.
3. PSTV, Plattsburgh State Television, a student based television station that is shot, produced, and edited on the campus.
1. McDonalds, September 2007 - December 2007 Cashier for front counter and drive-through, Meat and Fry Cook.
2. Premier Roofing and Siding, June 2004 - August 2007 Project Manager - Oversaw job sites and crews, made sure supplies were at sites on time.
3. Rinx Hockey Camp and Clinic, September 2002 - August 2003 Hockey Clinic Instructor and Camp Councilor - Taught Kids (ages 5-13) how to skate and the rules of hockey.
1. Advanced knowledge in video production, processing and editing.
2. Advanced knowledge in audio production, processing and editing.
3. Extreme ease in using computers and learning new programs
4. Skillful in both video and audio field recording.
5. Creative development and execution of Shooting and Editing.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (631) 774-0178 ex. 631