Accomplished manager and leader with domestic and international experience in operations, project management, event production, business development and marketing involving both start-ups and growth organizations. Proven track record of building and leading highly effective teams while leading organizational growth, increasing efficiency, improving productivity and reducing costs. Excel in dynamic, demanding environments while remaining pragmatic, focused and calm.
• Post-Production Supervision/Producer
• Digital workflows, including RED post
• Alternative and rapid schedules
• Film festival technical preparation and screening supervision
• Highly effective team builder & leader
• Tactical and strategic planning
• Accomplished project manager
• Company & brand ambassador
• Natural rainmaker
• Key partnership development
• Gifted problem solver
• Organizational building and restructuring
• Extensive knowledge and acumen in television web, media, and film industries
• Exceptional depth of experience in broadcast, motion picture, media and web production and post-production
• Multidisciplinary technologist
• International project/program management
Mark Steele has been in the industry since 1995.
Equipment / Gear / Software
The ideal 2k daily and special event screening equipment:
• 2 x Digital Projection 45HD 2k resolution video projectors
• 1 x Digital Projection 35HD 2k resolution video projector
• 1 x Konica-Minolta CS-200 Colorimeter, Spectroradiometer; ideal for digital cinema and general video color calibration.
Clients / Credits
- Life During Wartime, Post-Production Supervisor
- Con Artist, Post-Production Supervisor
- Why We Fight, Post-Production Consulting
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.