I am a Cinematographer/editor living and working in the D/FW area. I have extensive experience with High Definition production using a wide variety of professional level cameras. I have managed large and small crews and I have the ability to work with a very low budget while creating a big budget look.
Christopher Kingsley has been in the industry since 2008.
2012 Cinematographer/Editor Demo Reel
A compilation of recent work along with some older work mixed in.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Sony NEX-FS100 with Sony, Canon and Nikon Lenses
- Adobe Production Premium CS6
- AVID Media Composer 6
- Canon EOS 60D + Various Canon and Nikon Lenses
- 3000w plus Lowel Light Kit
Clients / Credits
- Rainey Day Productions, "Rorrim" (2013) (Cinematographer)
- Top Pup Media, Corporate Video (2013) (Camera Operator)
- Huey Rawls, "Hell Thou Loose" (2013) (Cinematographer)
- Mancat Films, "Chariot" (2013) (Cinematographer)
- Spune, Index Fest (2012) (Videographer)
- Spune, Untapped Beer and Music Festival (2012) (Videographer/Editor)
- Lucid Films, "Suicide Kings" (2012) (Cinematographer)
- Chow Chow Films, "Something Happy" (2012) (Cinematographer/Editor)
- Lucid Films, "Monkey Face" (2011) (Cinematographer/Editor)
- Blue Moon Productions, "Hamlin Pond" (2009) (Director of Photography)
- SFA Films, "Sara's Book" (2009) (Director of Photography)
- SFA Films, "Mirror, Mirror" (2009) (Director of Photography)
- TYCO Industrial (2009) (Gaffer)
- SFA Films, "All Good Years" (2009) (Production Editor)
- Editor, SFASU Men's and Women's Basketball Intros plus Individual Intros - SFASU Sports Video Dept.
- Effects Editor, Military Documentaries - Brazos Films, llc - Carl Crum
- Mattress Firm Convention (2010) (Camera Operator)
- JC Penney Production (2010) (Gaffer)
Associations / Organizations
- CDK Cinema
- The Blue Ocean
- Stephen F. Austin Sports Video
- Blue Moon Films
- Brazos Film and Video
- Chow Chow Films
Awards / Honors
- Accolade Film, TV, New Media & Videography Awards (2010) "Mirror, Mirror," Best in Show
- Boomtown Film and Music Festival (2010) "Hamlin Pond," Best in Show, Best Narrative Feature
- Horror Film Race (2011) "Monkey Face" Best Cinematography
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (214) 843-4277
Mobile: (214) 843-4277