I've been working in Production since 2003, my experience ranges from PA to Production Manager. I am a non-union AD or PA, earning my days to join the DGA. I have worked in every department, from G&E to Art to Camera. My varied history gives me insight and a keen understanding of the daily operations of any set. I am not afraid of long hours or hard work, and I do what it takes to make sure things are done right.
I work local in Dallas, Austin, and Houston, TX; as well as Shreveport, and New Orleans, LA. I am able to travel anywhere in the world.
IMDb link: www.imdb.com/name/nm2762279/
Below is a short list of my experience and credits, for my full resume please contact me!
Lisa Mall has been in the industry since 2003.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Additional experience includes dozens of commercials shot in DFW and New Orleans.
I also have experience shooting on various 'pro-sumer' grade cameras, including Panasonic, Sony, and Canon. Although my focus is on AD/Production work, I am familiar with grip, electrical, and camera equipment.
Clients / Credits
- "Olympus Has Fallen," Feature Film, Set PA
- "Beautiful Creatures," Feature Film, Set PA
- "The East," Feature Film, Key Set PA
- "Leatherface 3D," Feature Film, Key Set PA
- "Blind Turn," Feature Film, 2nd AD
- "Chase," Network TV Series, Set PA
- "Vampires Suck," Feature Film, Set PA
- "I Spit on Your Grave," Feature Film, 2nd 2nd AD
- "Mandrake," Movie of the Week, 2nd 2nd AD
- "Rising Stars," Feature Film, Prod. Coordinator
- "The Final," Feature Film, Set PA
- "Midget vs. Mascot," Feature Film, Set PA
- "A Killer Within," Feature Film, Set PA
Associations / Organizations
- Texas Association of Film and Tape Professionals (TAFTP)
- Texas Motion Picture Alliance (TXMPA)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.