The 1896 is a multi location stage under one roof. We've been excited to open our doors to a wide variety of Fashion photographers, excellent producers and exciting film & tv projects.
We've added many things to make your experience at the1896, both convenient and, we hope, inspiring.
* Fully powered, we added two new CamLock Boxes compliments of Rob Hale at RGH lighting.
* Hair & Make-up rooms as well as additional private dressing areas and bathrooms continue to take shape and character. With green room capabilities as well as private production space.
* A burgeoning collection of over 200 props and expendables, with our new custom built line PRIMATE PROPS underway.
* Lighting and Grip services provided by Milk Studios, as well as, Eastern Effects promise to make your experience at the1896 as versatile as possible (as well as keep us in business!).
* With two new family members, Michael Chambers & Paul Vance are myself, promise to make your experience at the 1896 as easy and friendly as possible.
With texture that only 100 years of use could provide, photographers & cinematographers continue to surprise us with the variety of looks that hide within the 1896. Rain or shine, the skylights and high ceilings year round circulate an incredible variety or light and drama.
I hope this year brings you to the 1896 to see for yourself the beautiful angles and exciting possibilities waiting for the next set of creative eyes to discover. Here is a link to our site www.the1896.com
The 1896 has been in the industry since 2008.
Equipment / Gear / Software
We have props ready to rent and we also handle lighting and grip orders for both Photo, film and tv production
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.