Picture editor and Mixer trained in all aspects of sound for film from pre to post production.
Currently an editor, mixer, and recordist in San Francisco.
Graduated with BA in Cinema from SFSU.
Chris Galipo has been in the industry since 2004.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro Studio
- Editing/Mixing/Sound design: ProTools 10
- Sound Devices 744T digital recorder
- Sennheiser MKH 60
- Sennheiser MKH 70
- VDB boom pole
- Sennheiser G3 Lavaliers
- Sanken COS-11D Lav mic
- Sennheiser MKH 30/40 MS Stereo Rig
- Neumann km140 stereo pair
- assorted Rycote wind and rain protection
- Neumann U87ai
- Izotope audio restoration package
- Blue Sky System One 5.1 Monitoring
- Command 8
- microKorg synthesizer/vocoder
- large sound fx and ambiance library (both original and purchased material)
- Various Toys for sound design- Waves Plugins, Convolution reverbs, etc
- Yamaha SPX 500 digital fx processor
- Apple Mac Pro
Clients / Credits
- Lead Audio Engineer- Virtual Active
- Camera Operator- Bravo
- Rerecording Mixer- Bird Dog
- Foley Artist- Where the Swan Sleeps
- Production Mixer- Sorry, Thanks
- Production Mixer- My Movie Girl
- Director- Dolph Hounds
Awards / Honors
- Best of Fest Festival award - Experimental "Kiri of the Mind"
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.