I am a freelance Audio Engineer with over twenty years experience in Television and large event productions as FOH or Monitor mixer as well as TV/Music A-2 and RF/HW PL Tech.
Clients / Credits
- ABC: Good Morning America 2000-2007 / 2010-2011
- Bexel: 2011 Stanley Cup Finals, 2011 NHL All-Star Game, Oprah's Surprise Spectacular
- Remote Productions: 1996-2008 M-TV Video Music Awards, VH-1 Divas, Storytellers, Hard Rock Live
- Cossette Productions: 39th-40th-42nd-45th Grammy Awards
- Line By Line Productions: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2003-2008, 2010
- M-TV Studios: 1992-2007
- Wireless First: Songwriters Hall of Fame, Live 8 Philadelphia, 911 Remembrances at Ground Zero
- Enliven Productions, 21 Lakes Media, Top Rank Boxing, Comedy Central, A&E, NBC, CBS, Woods in Bloom
Awards / Honors
- 2001 Peabody Award, ABC News Coverage of September 11, 2001
- 2001-2002 Alfred L. Dupont-Columbia University Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism
- Colin Quinn Bobblehead doll
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.