-- OBJECTIVE –-
To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize the experience gained in prior assignments, while giving me the opportunity to expand my industry knowledge.
-- PROFFESIONAL EXPERIENCE --
‘ANIMAL ATTRACTIONS TV’ – Season 3 (PBS) – Segment Producer / Production Coordinator / Production Assistant
‘SAMANTHA BROWN: PASSPORT TO LATIN AMERICA’ (The Travel Channel) – Production Coordinator / Production Assistant
‘SAMANTHA BROWN’S DISNEY FAVORITES’ (The Travel Channel) – Production Coordinator
‘DISNEY HOLIDAY MAGIC WITH SAMANTHA BROWN’ (The Travel Channel) – Production Coordinator
‘DISNEY DREAM WEDDINGS’ (WEtv) – Production Coordinator
‘ANIMAL ATTRACTIONS TV’ – Season 1 (PBS) – Production Coordinator / Production Assistant
PINERIDGE PROMOTIONAL MEDIA– Production Coordinator / Production Assistant
· Vistacon – Johnson & Johnson Vision Care – ‘With Me for Life’ – Special Video Presentation
· ‘Promos-To-Go’ – Film package puts beautifully shot American life-style scenes in the hands of agencies and producers for a fraction of the typical cost.
· Waldorf=Astoria - ‘Host to the World’ – A fifty-minute documentary on its history.
-- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS --
· Experience in International Distribution for TVF International. Including providing deliverables to their specifications.
· Acted as representative for Animal Attractions TV, along side Host Alex Boylan at the 2009 NETA Conference in Tampa, FL promoting the show to PBS affiliates from networks throughout the U.S.
· Familiarity with MAC/PC based equipment and networking systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Standard, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
· Familiarity and passion for graphic design and graphics programs.
· Experience in developing and creating graphically print ads for publication in Bark Magazine.
· Familiarity with HD production and post-production.
· Knowledge of digital compression and delivery formats.
· Detail-oriented, highly organized, ability to multitask, and a self-starter.
· Ability to showcase leadership capabilities.
-- EDUCATION --
University of Rhode Island 2001 – 2005
BA Degree Communications
Minor in Business
**References and Resume available upon request**
Hannah Luca has been in the industry since 2005.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (904) 894-6285
Mobile: (904) 894-6285