Storyline Films is a complete media production house and ENG film crewing resource that has been serving local and national clients for over a decade.
We script, shoot, and edit story driven corporate marketing films, web based media, and TV commercials. Our creative approach begins with a belief that the power of emotion and personal story drive effective media communications. From concept to delivery of your final master, Storyline Films is committed to work hard in bringing to life your message in a way that will powerfully move your audience.
Call us today to discuss your next big idea!
Storyline Films has been in the industry since 2001.
No Laughing Matter
Direct link to video | Added: 04/29/2013
A web based short film about how M&M Properties treats each one of their valued clients.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Access to DSLR packages, Sony F900, etc. upon request
- Canon XF 300 w/slider dolly & HD monitor
- 16 feet dolly track & 12 ft. crane
- Basic Arri Kit w/ 1 ton grip/lighting truck upon request
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
Clients / Credits
- Intermountain Healthcare
- AAA Foundation
- NBC Biggest Loser
- CBS Watch Magazine
- Aveda Institute
- Summeripe Worldwide
- Silverleaf Financial
- Wealth Rock
- PDSI : a division of Cardinal Health
- Sunbelt Business Advisory Group
- Sundance Film Festival
- Compassion International
- Xango : editor
- Temkin International
- Utah College of Massage Therapy
- Crew : "Touched by an Angel" CBS television
- Reedley : A river's legacy - PBS Documentary
- Park City Chamber
- De Soto to Baghdad : Documentary
- Zion's Bank
- Park City Chamber
- FOX America's Most Wanted
- TV Guide Channel
- Bravo TV : Million Dollar Listing/Millionaire Matchmaker
- Fresh Start Dental
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- KSL Newsradio Small Business Spotlight : sponsored by Comcast
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (801) 891-8977
Alt: (877) 222-0375
Melo Flores: 801.232.5035