I am a freelance associate producer, script supervisor, and production coordinator
Rachel Marks has been in the industry since 2007.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Associate Producer Desperate Landscapes
- Assistant Director Short Film Red Wings
- Script Supervisor Short Film S.P.O.O.F.S
- Production Coordinator Short Film Nine Dead And They Fled
- Production Coordinator Short Film The Distance Between Us
- Festival Coordinator San Diego Film Festival
- Casting Associate "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" MTV Networks
- Assistant Director Short Film After Fall
- Office Production Assistant The Real World San Diego
- Production Assistant The Biggest Loser Live Finale
- Assistant Editor Feature Film Hardflip
- Production Assistant Be The Boss Pilot
- Production Assistant Brain Games on National Geographic
- Production Associate The 68th Anual Golden Globes
- Producer's Production Assistant The Fairy Jobmother
- Production Assistant Mel B. Its A Scary World
- Office Production Assistant The Jersey Shore 2
- Production Assistant The City (MTV)
- Production Assistant So You Think You Can Dance Chicago Auditions
- Production Assistant So You Think You Can Dance Nashville Auditions
- Production Assistant So You Think You Can Dance Miami Auditions
- Production Assistant Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show CBS Networks
- Production Assistant "Untitled Fat Joe Pilot" MTV Networks
- Casting Associtate "World's Strictest Parents" MTV Netwroks
- Production Coordinator Beauty Schools of America Infomercial
- Assistant Editor Day of The Shark
- Assistant Editor Day of The Shark 2
- Production Coordinator Auto Life Infomercial
- Production Coordinator Stockton Turner Infomercial
- Production Assistant Beauty Shcools of America Infomercial
- Production Assistant El Juego Supremo Univision
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.