Sound Engineer based in Miami, FL.
● FOH/ Monitor Mixer and Systems Technician.
● Proficient in the use of Analog and Digital Consoles such as Yamaha
PM5D, Digidesign D-Show, Digico SD Series, etc.
● Profound understanding of Digital Signal Processors and their
proper application in systems optimization
● Avid user of FFT Analyzers (SMAART) and human ears as a tool for
● Experience mixing and working with numerous brands and models of speaker
systems such as Meyer Sound (MILO, M’elodie) L-Acoustics (DVDOSC,
KUDO, K1) EAW (KF-760), Electro Voice (XLC, X-Line)
Dynacord (Cobra) Nexo (GEO Series)
● Extensive knowledge of wireless equipment and RF optimization
through software applications and intermodulation calculators.
● Experience and understanding of Rigging Concepts and procedures.
● Extremely Comprehensive of On-Stage Performer
Needs/Requirements through Personal Experience as a Skilled
● Advanced Knowledge of Microphone Placement Techniques
● Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
● Advanced Computer Skills Mac OS X, Windows XP
● Fluent in English and Spanish
● Hard-Working, Easy-Going Personality
Dani Munoz has been in the industry since 2003.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Waves Multirack SoundGrid
- Smaart 7.4
- Pro Tools 10
- Presonus StudioLive
- Yamaha PM5D
- Yamaha M7CL
- Yamaha LS9
- Avid Venue Systems, D-Show, Profile
- Digico SD Series
- Midas XL4, H3000, H4000
Clients / Credits
- FOH Engineer/ Production Manager - Flo Rida
- FOH Engineer/ Production Manager Beatriz Luengo
- FOH Engineer Yotuel Romero
- FOH/ Monitor/ Systems Engineer - Mix 3 Sound, Inc.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.