TEAM organizes and directs creative teams that bring ideas to life. From concept to completion, our work on behalf of broadcast and cable clients, corporations, associations, and non-profits provides the right results for delivery through both traditional and new-media portals. We support our clients with an unsurpassed level of customer service and attention to detail.
TEAM encompasses a staff of creative specialists in the following disciplines:
Producing/Directing | Studio | Editorial | Sound | Design | Color Correction
TEAM has been in the industry since 1992.
TEAM's 2010 AFI Silverdocs trailer is extraordinary, as usual.
If you haven't seen it yet, check out the documentary festival's invite.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Quantel eQ, Avid DS/HD and DS/SD, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, A flexible 30'X50' HD studio, Creative Studio
Clients / Credits
- America's Voice
- The World Bank
- History Channel
- Discovery Channel
- Channel One
- Military Channel
- National Geographic
- Wine Taste TV
- Planet Green
- Blue Cross Blue Shields
- The Matador
- American Bankers Association
- Drug Courts
- Safe Kids USA
Awards / Honors
- 2008: Telly Award: New River Media: "Think Tank": PBS
- 2009 Gold Promax: BDA North America: Expedition Week: National Geographic Channel
- 2009 Silver Promax: BDA North America: Human Footprint: National Geographic Channel
- 2007: Addy Awards: Virginia Lottery
- 2006: Audience Choice Award/Nominated for Distinguished Short Documentary Award: A Short History of Sweet Potatoe Pie and How It Became a Flying Saucer
- 2006: Gold Promax: BDA North America: General Entertainment: BBC America Playhouse
- 2006: Gold Promax: BDA North America: General Entertainment: PBS Kids Go! Games
- 2007: Gold Promax: BDA North America: Total Package Design: Channel 1 News & Rebrand
- 2009: Gold Promax: BDA North America: Art Direction & Design: Silverdocs 2008: Team
- 2009:Bronze Promax: BDA North America: Content Promotion: Samantha Brown Buick; The Travel Channel
- 2009: Bronze Promax: BDA North America: Content Promotion: Bizzare Foods; The Travel Channel
- 2009 Bronze Promax: BDA North America: Neanderthal Code: National Geographic Channel
- 2009 Gold Promax: BDA North America: Greensburg: Planet Green
- 2009 Silver Promax: BDA North America: Samantha Brown Great Weekends: The Travel Channel
- 2009: Bronze Promax: BDA North America: Bizzarre Foods Campaign: The Travel Channel
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (202) 363-1000
Fax: (202) 454-0662
Christy Carr: 202-363-1000