Creative Hair & Wardrobe Stylist currently based in SF & LA.
"Drawn to high fashion and avant garde styles, but loves street and underground style as well. Known for mixing the two, bringing a unique and ecclectic look to each piece she works on."
Background includes: Editorial, Print, Ad Campaigns, Music Videos, Film, Runway, and Celebrity Events.
Kaitlyn Starbuck has been in the industry since 2003.
Clients / Credits
- 944 Magazine- Los Angeles, CA
- Lords of Dogtown Movie Cast- Venice, CA
- Project Nightlight- Venice, CA
- "A Visual Guide to Soundwaves" w/ celebrity photographer Patrick Beine- Los Angeles, CA
- New Puupy Gallery- Dowtown Los Angeles, CA
- Single 8 Studios- Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Lauren Haber EP Cover Editorial- North Hollywood, CA
- Sarah Ashley Editorial- Venice, CA
- Pop! Noir Fashion Show- San Diego, CA
- Garden Party Clothing Editorial- Hollywood, CA
- Scion's Fashion Feud- San Francisco, CA
- Invisible Hero Clothing Fashion Show- San Francisco, CA
- Ralph Myerz Music Video- Hollywood, CA
- Skunk Funk Clothing Editorial- San Francisco, CA
Associations / Organizations
- Missing Piece Productions Talent Agency- San Francisco
- SFFMA- San Francisco Fashion and Merchandising Association
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.