Graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Mass Communication and Journalism at Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Four years experience in non-linear video editing and videography. I also have experience in live radio and television broadcasts. Freelance digital editing services provided through Tall Sea Productions. Editor/Videographer for award-winning documentary. Served as Assistant Producer for "Gambo & Ash" on Sports 620 KTAR in Phoenix, as well as Technical Director for Cronkite NewsWatch on PBS 8.
Collin McDowell has been in the industry since 2007.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Final Cut Pro
Clients / Credits
- Gambo & Ash - Sports 620 KTAR (Assistant Producer)
- Cronkite NewsWatch, Technical Director
- Sun Devils 101 - Fox Sports Arizona
- ESPN 3D
- Doug & Wolf - Sports 620 KTAR
- Freelance Editing for Bruce Marion Studios, Universal Disc Jockeys, Kenneth Robert Photography, Clou
- Editor/Videographer for award-winning documentary, "Stuck in Traffick"
Awards / Honors
- "Stuck in Traffick" - Best Student Film at DOCUTAH International Film Festival
- "Stuck in Traffick" - Regional EMMY Award Nominee in Best Student Production
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.