GRAB ATTENTION! INCREASE SALES! REACH YOUR TARGET! with video by Crumlic Media.
Web-Corporate-Artist-Promotion-Television-News-On Stage-Performance-Lecture-Event-Education-Instruction-Training Video and NOW Photography!
Providing superior video, photo and web production for most any need.
Experienced director, videographer, editor and documentary filmmaker Bill Crumlic leads the team with more than 23 years of broadcast and management experience. His personal attention to detail with EVERY CLIENT keeps them coming back to him every time they have a video need. Keith Butler has now joined the team leading our Photography, Graphics and Web Production Division.
Please see the many video examples of the fine work we do for our clients and testimonials from clients at crumlicmedia.com
We now accept Credit Cards for payment on services.
Crumlic Media produced the documentary film "On Point: The Legacy of Jeff Korba" in 2009.
Crumlic Media has been in the industry since 2002.
YoungStartup Venture Summit 2012 in NYC
This is a video from the venture capital summit and an example of our corporate event video.
Equipment / Gear / Software
• Panasonic AG-HVX-200A (High Definition, Standard Definition and 24 fps capable)
• Libec Fluid Head Tripod (T58 with H22-DV fluid head)
• Wireless Lavaliere and Stick Mic by Sennheiser. (one receiver. Also have additional lav that is wired)
• Portable Studio Lighting Kit by Hervic (3 AC lights with stands, barn doors, gels and diffusion)
• Adjustable Intensity professional on Camera Light by Bescor (for news and field interviews)
• Adobe Premier Pro CS5 (Creative Suite) editing software including After Effects And Encore
• Portable 12' x 9' Green Screen with Kino Flo lighting
• Secondary Camera is a Panasonic DVC-30P (Standard Definition) with tripod.
Clients / Credits
- Hotel Bethlehem promotional video - Creation and updates of promotional video
- New York Enterprise Report - several event videos plus commercial production.
- Agora Gallery, New York City - ongoing reception/event videos and instructional videos for website.
- WFMZ-DT/TV, Allentown, PA (Philadelphia TV Market) - ongoing news work in
- Service Electric Cable Television News, Bethlehem, PA - News Video
- Verdi Square Festival of the Arts, New York City - ongoing video production of concerts & promo
- GT Development, New York City, Ongoing work documenting construction projects from start to finish,
- eDavid Gallery, Bethlehem, PA - Art Gallery Reception Videos
- Great Notions Corporation, New York City, Video production of clips for Power Point Presentation and
- Yale Russian Chorus Alumni Association, Promotional video New York City performance 2011
- New York Mother franchise, Production of TV pilot and several web programs.
- On Point: The Legacy of Jeff Korba - Documentary film 2009
Associations / Organizations
- New York Filmmakers Networking Group
- Freelancer's Union, New York City
Awards / Honors
- work nominated for 2007 International Association of Firefighters Media Award
- Alumni of the Yale Russian Chorus recommends Crumlic Media
"Bill Crumlic covered a couple of our concerts and produced an excellent short promotional video, using both his own footage and some of our old stock. The results were superb and working with him on the project was a pleasure. We'll use him again.
Harald Hille, Pres. YRC Alumni Association"
- Verdi Square Festival recommends Crumlic Media
"Crumlic Media is a key partner in the Verdi Square Festival. Crumlic videos are prominently featured on our website, helping us secure funding and talent for the series of free outdoor concerts we annually present at New York's Verdi Square (Broadway & 72nd Street). Crumlic is creative and reliable and has our strongest recommendation.
George Litton, Chairman
- Flavio Pellegrino Artist recommends Crumlic Media
"To work with CRUMLIC MEDIA was such a nice experience, from the very first minute Bill Crumlic makes you feel totally confortable in front of the cameras and he understood exactly what i was looking for my video. He captured in images the sensitivity that i wanted and the editing work was also magnificent. I truly recommend CRUMLIC MEDIA, professionalism , personality, and sensitivity.....a perfect combination."
- Angela Di Bello recommends Crumlic Media
"Crumlic Media has been producing monthly reception video's for Agora Gallery for approximately 2 years. Bill is very professional, creative and personable. I highly recommend Crumlic Media for your events! A. Di Bello / Gallery Director"
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (646) 596-6652
Alt: (917) 882-6473
Mobile: (646) 596-6652
Bill Crumlic: 646-596-6652
Keith Butler: 917-882-6473