Monica Fischetti Palmieri Williams
Editor Reality, Documentaries, sizzle reels, Promos, Trailers
Monica Fischetti Palmieri Williams has been in the industry since 1992.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final cut Pro expert
- Color expert
- Motion Expert
- Production Tech/camera control operator
Clients / Credits
- Editor "Guess Who Succeeds?" FOOD 11/11 - 02/12
- Editor "Koping" Reality for Bunim-Murray A&E 08/11 - 10/11
- Editor "Get Together Girls" Feature Documentary Independent 07/11 - 08/11
- Editor (untitled Pilot for Tollbooth TV) Pilot (Reality) 07/11 - 07/11
- Editor L.A Ricochet (Feature Film) TRAILER 05/11 - 06/11
- Post Production Supervisor (Colorist) L.A Ricochet (Feature Film) 09/10 - 02/11
- Editor (The Last American Cowboy) The Last American Cowboy DISCOVERY 09/09 - 11/09
- Editor (Jesse James Is A Dead Man) Jesse James Is A Dead Man SPIKE [TNN] 03/09 - 08/09
Associations / Organizations
- Member of the National Academy of Television Art and Sciences since 1998
- 1999/2000 Served as Judge and Panel Judge for the Emmy’s
Awards / Honors
- As Series Editor of the Emmy Recipient for “Best documentaries series” “Colores!”
- As Producer –Editor: Nominated for 2 "Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards" for: “Building Harmonies, Frank Lloyd Wright In the Southwest” produced for PBS as “Best Documentary, Cultural Affairs and Best Writin
- Recipient of the C.A.S.E. (Council for Advancement and Support Education) Award
- Special recognition Award: Los Angeles Italian Film Festival (Director editor, documentary)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.