Christopher S. Towle, Director/Editor/Compositor
Christopher S. Towle is an up and coming filmmaker with a firm technical understanding of visual media and a unique ability to provoke viewer emotions. But Towle's skills go beyond filmmaking. An intensely visual thought process, artistry, and passion for quality have enabled him to create stimulating promotional, advertising, and live event media.
Towle's most recent work consists of short films and promotional work. His short, A Man by the Name of Frederick Pennyhouse, was recently nominated for Best Picture [short] at the 2009 Orlando Film Festival. The same festival also honored Dying Roads, another one of Towle's short films, as an Official Selection. Towle's passion for story telling and filmmaking effectively translates into high quality promotional, advertising and video production. Such projects also greatly benefit from his solid experience in post-production. Over eight years of editing, compositing, design and motion graphic work for various clients and productions make Christopher S. Towle a solid candidate for handling most any visual media needs.
REEL - Directorial Demo
This is a demo featuring four short films directed, written and edited by Christopher S. Towle. Primarily focusing on direction and production value.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Adobe Creative Suite 4
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro
Clients / Credits
- Campus Crusade for Christ International
- "A Man by the Name of Frederick Pennyhouse" (short film) - Writer/Director/Editor/Compositor
- "Dying Roads" (short film) - Writer/Director/Editor
- "Venia" (short film) - Writer/Director/Editor/Compositor
- "One Life Changed" (Documentary) - Co-Producer/Director/Editor
- "Existing" - Writer/Director/Editor/Compositor
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Best Picture Nominee (Short Film) - Orlando Film Festival '09
- Official Selection - Orlando Film Festival '09
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (407) 595-7690
Fax: (321) 214-3421