Christina Kortum's Ravenous Studios provides experienced, high quality, yet affordable makeup and SFX services to the Pacific Northwest and beyond. From small productions needing a single artist, to larger productions needing a team of artists......Ravenous Studios can supply you with quality staff to get the job done quickly and professionally.
Please visit www.ravenousstudios.com
Ravenous Studios offers such services as: HD Makeup, lifecasting, airbrushing, custom prosthetics, sculpting, creature design, injury makeup, props, tattoos, blood fx, squibs, prop weapons and much more.
While science fiction and fantasy was a personal love and led to a degree in Creative Arts, career choices led her to manufacturing and production management. After moving to Portland, Oregon, Christina had the opportunity to work on a local film production. She quickly realized her background in art and years in production management made her an excellent fit for the film industry. With an eye for color, background in chemicals, and her experience in managing staff she began to pursue her dream of a career in makeup. Eventually, her talents and hard work led her to open Ravenous Studios in Portland.
Thank you for visiting ProductionHUB! We hope to hear from you soon.
Ravenous Studios has been in the industry since 2006.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- HD Makeup for Film & TV
- FX Makeup
- Custom Prosthetics
- Creature Design
- Airbrush makeup
- Department Management
- Squibs (Air)
- Blood FX
Clients / Credits
- Grimm (TV) - NBC - Season 1 & 2 - FX Makeup
- Leverage (TV) - TNT - Season 5 - Makeup, Custom Prop
- Portlandia (TV) - IFC - Season 1,2,3 - Prosthetic Makeup
- Brutal (Feature) - FX Makeup Supervisor
- Blackjacks (Feature) - Nicolas Mezzannato - Makeup Department Head
- Nightscape (Feature) - David Edwards - Makeup Department Head, FX Makeup
- Cell Count (Feature) - FX Makeup
- Gone (Feature) - Props
- Shiver (Feature) - FX Makeup
- The Sacred (Feature) - Special FX Makeup
- The Speak (Feature) - Key Makeup Artist
- Fight or Flight (Feature) – Marquis Productions – Key Makeup, FX Makeup
- EA Sports Commercial – CMD – Sasquatch costume
- Train Master II (Feature) – Skeleton fabrication and aging
- UFC Fight (TV) – LDM Worldwide - Makeup
- Nestea “Liquid Awesomeness” (Web Spot) – 3 AM Goliath – Prosthetic fabrication
- Montavilla Sewing Center (TV Commercial) – ID Graphics – Key Makeup
- Vicky Vixxen (Web Series) – Randolph Sellars – Key Makeup, FX Makeup
- In The Pines (Feature) – RQ Productions – FX Makeup, Prosthetics
- Crimps (Feature) – Late Bloomer Productions – FX Makeup, Prosthetics
- The Bicyclist (Feature) – Craftmaster Productions – Prosthetic Fabrication
- Bob’s Red Mill Cooking show (TV) - Koopman Ostbo – Key Makeup
- OADA Commercial (TV Spot) – Livengood|Nowak - Key Makeup, FX Makeup, Prosthetic fabrication
- HP vs Brother (Web Spot) – CMD – Key Makeup, Hair
- Artscape Commercial (TV Spot) – Rebecca Rodriguez – Wardrobe & Makeup Assistant
- Outbreak (Web Series)– Chris Lund - Key Makeup, FX Makeup, Prosthetics
- Everyman's War (Feature) – Thad Smith - FX Makeup, Prosthetics
- Dark Horizon (Feature) – Nick Hagen – Makeup, FX makeup, Prosthetics
- Recovery (Feature) – Mike Prosser - Assistant Makeup, FX Makeup, Creature Fabrication
- Black Santa's Revenge (Short) – David Walker - Key Makeup, FX Makeup, Prosthetics
- Lady Wasteland (Web Series) - Assistant Makeup, FX Makeup, Prosthetics
Associations / Organizations
- Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (503) 887-5198
Mobile: (503) 887-5198
Additional Contact: 503 887-5198