Professional well rounded freelance Audio Engineer specializing in 5.1 mixing, Dx/Fx editing, 5.1 Sound Design, Foley and ADR/VO/Commentary recordings.
Self established network of Burbank, CA. Studios allows me to use THX certified mixing and Foley stages down to small ADR/VO/editing suites at deeply discounted rates. Home studio also available with Pro Tools and large SFx/Mx library.
Rich Allison has been in the industry since 1997.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Pro Tools HD. Sound restoration plugins. Foley pits. Huge Mx/Fx library. Sennheiser, AudioTechnica and Neumann mics/lavs. ISDN and Phone Patch.
Clients / Credits
- Hurt (2009) (V) foley artist
- Heist (2009) foley artist
- The Cell 2 (2009) ADR recordist
- The Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie (2008) (TV) sound editor (7eps)
- Bone Dry (2007) (V) foley artist / sound designer
- RSTC: Reserve Spy Training Corps (2006) Foley Artist
- The New Roswell: Kecksburg Exposed (2003) (TV) sound editor / re-recording mixer
- Hitites (2003) foley artist / sound designer
- Heros of Iwo Jima (2001) (TV) narration recordist (Gene Hackman)
- The Business of Strangers (2001) Additional ADR recordist
- Flies on Cupid (2000) foley recordist
- Treehouse Hostage (1999) foley artist
- On Common Ground (1999) (TV) foley artist (11 eps)
- Wild Grizzly (1999) (TV) foley artist
- Cool Girl (2004) (VG) recording engineer for English voices
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.