MU2 Productions and RED RENTALS
MU2 Productions is a client-focused digital production company concentrating on the development of powerful and innovative video. MU2 is owned and directed by a team of brothers, Oscar and Martin Ubilluz. Their mission is to create top level and artistic style video for their clientele at a reasonable cost using the industry's top methods and equipment.
As upcoming directors and producers they found that most affordable video production companies offered a “cookie cutter” style to video production offering standard rates for standard videos, leaving out creativity and artistic vision. While the bigger New York and LA based video companies were offering new and cutting edge video for high costs.
The Ubilluz brothers strive to those innovative video styles to all range of clients. Whether the client’s budget is modest or they have a substantial budget, art direction and new stylish forms of video are not forgotten in their projects, on the other hand, it is the focus.
MU2 Productions and RED RENTALS has been in the industry since 2007.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- RED EPIC
- RED SCARLET
- Final Cut Studio
- Adobe Premiere
- Avid Video Editing
- SCORPIO CRANE
- RED PRO PRIME LENSES
- Canon 5D Mark ii
- ARRI Lights
- Kino Light System
Clients / Credits
- Perry Ellis
- Miami World Cinema Center
- Speed tv
- Simon Malls
- Jm Music
- Comcast on demand
Associations / Organizations
- Member of the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
Awards / Honors
- Winner 1st Place in 2009 Palm Beach international Film Festival
- Winner 1st Place in 2009 17th Street Film Festival for Music Video
- Winner 1st Place in 2009 17th Street Film Festival fro Documentary
- Winner 1st Place in 2008 Under Exposed Film Festival
- Overall Winner 1st Place in 2009 17th Street Film Festival
- Winner 1st Place in 2011 Multiversal Film Fest at Art Basel
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (561) 926-3679
Alt: (561) 715-3432