William G. Draper
EDUCATION BAYLOR UNIVERSITY – Graduation: 2009 Major: BBA Business Media
• Graphic Design Certification – Southern Methodist University
DIGITAL MEDIA SKILLS/ SOFTWARE
Software: Final Cut Studio, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Soundtrack Pro (Sound Editing), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Big 12 Conference – Executive Web Producer/ Digital Media Assistant – Created edited and produced a variety of
different types of video used for web as well as championship venues. Motion Graphic Designer: created all motion graphics used at media days as well as championships. Produced a weekly show that is aired on Big12Sports.com have increased viewer ship by 10 fold (last year average = 1,000+ viewers; this years viewers 11,000+). Created 3 promos that have been aired on ESPN and FSN nationally.
• University of Houston Athletic Department – Web Producer/ Associate Producer - Produced, edited, and filmed
highlight and interview videos for various University of Houston sports to be placed on the Athletic Department website. Created weekly motivational videos for football team.
• Big Screen Network Productions – Producer - Produced video boards at the 2011 NCAA Final Four Bracket Town.
• Houston Dynamo Soccer – Game Day Producer - Producer for home games played at University of Houston Stadium.
• DrapeMedia Productions – Executive Producer/ Owner - Freelance editing for various people and organizations,
such as SMU Football and Basketball, and Dallas Mustangs Baseball Club. Game day production shooting and video board
editing for SMU Athletics.
• Baylor Vision – Production Assistant - Logged over 2000 hours of tape, as well as helped with editing and moving of
camera/ production equipment. Camera Crew for football and volleyball games. Operated Shading and Replay Machines,
and the Replay Camera for Volleyball games.
• Frisco RoughRiders – Sales/Customer Service Intern - Made 40-60 cold calls a day. Assisted Clients during games.
• Flash Photography – Photo Editor - Edited and organized photos. Handled sales and entered customer information in
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
• Organized and completed service project for the Dallas Humane Society (Eagle Scout Project)
• Worked on staff in charge of nearly 200 scouts Baylor Baseball team – Pitcher (left), Letterman
• 2006-09 seasons
• 40 hours a week spent practicing and playing games at home and away
Hurricane Relief with CORE in League City, TX Food for Families, Waco, TX Family Night at the Ferrell Center Baylor Baseball Camp, Fort Hood, TX
• Coached children of active-duty soldiers
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
Eager to utilize my knowledge and learn new skills Work well in teams Strong interpersonal skills
SAMPLE WORK: www.vimeo.com
William Draper has been in the industry since 2008.