* Established in 1991, Media-Comm has grown to become one of the largest full-service production / post production facilities in the Southeast. Clients enjoy our turn-key facility with studios, editing, audio design and post, captioning....all under one roof.
* Our main facility houses 3 studios/control rooms, capable of large to small productions, silent a/c, sound-proof, plus headshot studio for live shots. Our annex houses 2 additional mid-sized studios. www.media-comm.com
* Media-Comm provides highly talented production crews.
* Media-Comm has full teleport up/downlink capabilities connected with the Vyvx network.
* HD/SD 7/24 Network Operations Control with occasional feed and channel origination capabilities. Our 7/24 engineering infrastructure provides services for high caliber national television networks.
* Media-Comm offers one of the largest post facilities featuring both Avid and Final Cut Pro suites available. Our ProTools audio suites feature VO booths, ISDN lines, sfx library for design and post.
* Clients enjoy our green room, make-up and dressing rooms with full craft services.
From script to distribution, SD and HD, large or small…Media-Comm…representing the best talent in the Southeast. www.media-comm.com
Media-Comm provides end to end network channel origination facilities. Our Network Operations department encompasses traffic, scheduling, library, media ingest, and presentation services. Media operations provide quality control and preparation of HD and SD in tape and file formats. We possess the expertise to craft a single or multi-channel presentation system according to your specific requirements. All critical systems are supported by UPS and generator backup.
Channel Origination Services
• Fully redundant automation controlled server based playback
• Redundant program signal chains
• Air operations library services
• Scheduling and playlist creation
• Channel presentation branding and graphics
• 24/7 Operations Center staffing
• 24/7 engineering support
• 24/7 monitoring of critical signal paths with automatic notification
• Videotape and file-based QC and media operations and ingest
• Media verification/preparation for air presentation
• UPS and generator support for air operations systems and HVAC.
• Disaster Recovery operations
Transmission Facilities and Services
Media-Comm provides network connected teleport services. Utilizing fiber and satellite transmission facilities connected to a production center we are able to handle a variety of video feed reception and origination services. Headshot studio capability is available on short notice for uplink or fiber feeds. Our transmission systems are redundant and powered by UPS and generator for high reliability.
Transmission Facilities and Services
• Multiple satellite receive capabilities
• Send and receive on the Level 3 network
• Digicipher II platform on Galaxy 13 and Galaxy 12
• Fully redundant encoders, modulators, and HPAs/SSPAs
• Backup antenna for transmission services
• 24/7 conditional access authorization services
• 24/7 engineering/operations support
• UPS and Generator power back-up
MediaComm has been in the industry since 1991.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Avid Nitris
- Final Cut Pro
- Uplink / Downlink Satellite / Fiber
- Network Operations / Channel Origination
Clients / Credits
- NASCAR Media Group
- Turner Sports
- INSP Inspiration Networks
- Duke Energy
- CBS Sports
- Raycom Media / Sports
- Bank of America
- Fox News Network
- Ernst & Young
Associations / Organizations
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- National Association Broadcasters
- National Religious Broadcasters
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (704) 561-7600
Alt: (803) 578-1409
Mark A. Kramer: 803-578-1409
John White: (704) 533-0140
Phyllis Costner: 803-578-1423