I'm an experienced coordinator, manager, producer, assistant (personal and production), writer, and more. I've worked for over a decade in TV, commercials, theater, photography, etc. Detailed, organized and adorable. I keep things fun and motivated.
Jennifer Dorsman has been in the industry since 2001.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Mac/PC laptops, printer, digital and film cameras w/video capabilities, GPS, waffle maker, Sega Genesis, and a hole punch that cuts out little heart shapes.
Clients / Credits
- Universal Studios
- Buca di Beppo
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Discovery Channel
- Valencia Community College
- Bright House Networks
- Planet Fitness
- Discovery Cove
- Mercury Marine
- Florida's Natural
- US Pipe
- Florida Film Festival
- Florida Virtual School
- Cake Wrecks
Associations / Organizations
- Women in Film and Television
Awards / Honors
- Deeb Studios: Multiple Addy Awards (Feb 2007, 2008)
- Florida School of the Arts: Full Scholarship (1998-2001)
- St. John’s River Community College: Hall of Fame Award (2000-2001)
- Marathon Community Theater Scholarship Award (June, 1998)
- Arabian Nights: Employee of the Month (Dec, 2005)
- Hot Topic: Company Customer Service Award (Oct, 2003)
- Hot Topic: Crimson Skull Award for Overall Outstanding Store Maintenance (2004)
- Marathon Renaissance Faire Screaming Wench Award (Feb, 1998)
- Rock Band: 100% Rating on Expert Vocals: Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” (2009)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.